Sorry its !SOLD!


Millie King Weaver Realtor 
606-875-1333
                                                



 How's The Market....

Well Houses are about as Scarce as Toilet Paper was in 2020 lol. Just to Paint a Picture of the Market here are some statistics. In 2019 we had almost 700 houses available,  today I pulled a search and there are only 131 houses available in Pulaski County and that's from $10,000.00 all the way up to $3million😲😲😲😲


What Does This Mean....

If you are a Seller then you are in a great position, low competition, higher prices! Don't get to laxed tho.  Here are some Seller Tips

1. You want to make sure when you list your house it is in "show ready" condition. This means have it Clean and Looking Maintenance Free. You get Bonus Points if it smells good  (teeheehee).

2. Yes prices are up but you don't want to go overboard. This is where I cant say it enough, if you have a Good Realtor that you love and trust, Listen to them! Have them to do a CMA to help you with your pricing. 

3. Your first offers will normally be your best in this Sellers Market. If you get into a situation where you have multiple bids that's great. You can always ask for highest and Best offers or if there is an offer that you think is amazing and you dont want to take any chances you can accept that one and be done.

 If you are a Buyer you have to be a little more strategic, Here are some Buyer Tips

1. If you like it you better put a ring on it πŸ˜‚ No seriously, one of my pet peeves is to be rushed into something so I never ever rush my clients but if you have been looking for months and you find "the one", I would suggest making an offer ASAP.

2. Have a Home Inspection done. I cant express this enough. The average cost is $350-$500. This is not an Appraisal. Its totally separate. An appraisal determines value and an Inspection examines the condition of the home and discloses repairs that are needed. Nelson and I flip homes alot and we never buy one without a home inspection. This brings me to my next tip

3. A Home Inspection Report is not a wish list. When looking at the report keep in mind 'this is a used home" unless its a new home of course and even those need repairs. I had a client almost lose a deal once over Light Switch Covers. I ordered them, they were .97 cents. Look for big items, things that are not easily or cost effective to replace. 

4.Get a termite inspection. Those little creatures will literally eat you out of house and home. Probably 2 out of 10 houses I sell have termites. The earlier you catch them the better. Also the inspection report will disclose if there is any damage. 


Well that's my tips for this week! I wanted to start last week but "due to covid" I got behind.

Also keep in mind that these are just my opinions and suggestions. After 17 years (that makes me feel so old😱)you kind of see everything. 

Oh and lastly, Find a Good Realtor!!!! If you don't have one you love I would love to work with you. Here is a link to my Zillow profile where you can see my sales, listings and reviewshttps://www.zillow.com/profile/MillieKingWeaver/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring has Sprung 🌷🌸🏑